Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Beef stew, cabbage and chapati recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Beef stew, cabbage and chapati recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew, cabbage and chapati recipe. You can have beef stew, cabbage and chapati using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Beef stew, cabbage and chapati:
- Use 1/4 kg of Beef.
- Use of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2-3 of tomatoes.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need 1 of beef cube.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Take of Oil to cook.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Beef stew, cabbage and chapati:
- Boil your beef till tender. Add in oil and onions and let them cook till translucent. Add in the garlic and let them cook..
- Add in your diced tomatoes, salt and the beef cube and let them tomatoes cook..
- Add potatoes, some water and cover for the potatoes to cook.(I use only about 4 potatoes)..
- Once the potatoes are done add in your parsley and stir. Your stew is ready..
- Now fry onions and add your cabbage. Add salt and cook to your liking.(Some people like it still crunchy and others soft)..
- Now serve with chapati or rice. Enjoy.
Serve hot, with fresh bread and a little sour cream or Greek yogurt on top. Brown the stew meat, onions and celery in the butter or oil in a skillet on top of the stove. Add to crock pot or slow cooker along with carrots, cabbage and potatoes. In a bowl whisk together the tomato sauce, beef broth, water, black pepper, salt, minced garlic, paprika and chili powder. Pour over ingredients in crock pot.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Beef stew, cabbage and chapati turns your day joyful.