What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Nigerian fried rice recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Nigerian fried rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nigerian fried rice recipe. You can cook nigerian fried rice using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Nigerian fried rice:
- Get 2 of large green bell.
- Use 2 of large Red capsicum.
- Get Handful of spring onion.
- Provide Handful of green beans.
- Prepare Handful of peas.
- You need 4 of large carrots.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 of TS Seasoning.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Take of Ginger.
- Provide of Tumeric.
- Get of Powdered onion.
- Use of White pepper.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Provide 3 of scotch bonnet(Rodo).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Nigerian fried rice:
- Wash and parboiled rice and drained over a colander and set aside..
- Chop vegetables(disced shapes)..
- Heat some vegetable oil on fire. Fry it with onion..
- Add in garlic, ginger, seasoning, salt,curry,chopped vegetables. After sometimes, add spices(to taste). Allow to simmer for some minutes..
- Spoon the parboiled rice little at a time and stir from the base to the top. Ensure that the fried vegetables are evenly distributed in the rice. Taste the food..
- Add some water and allow to cook well for some minutes and when done bring it down..
- Serve as a meal..
With Nigerian Fried Rice, parboiled rice is allowed to cook with the vegetables. There are usually a lot of prep steps in making Nigerian fried rice as all the vegetables are fresh; carrots, peas, peppers. Nigerian Fried Rice with fried chicken fillets. Nigerian fried rice is one of the most popular rice recipes in Nigeria. It has become a big party favorite and one of the most sought after delicacies in.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Nigerian fried rice turns your day cheerful.