Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Sticky steak recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sticky steak recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky steak recipe. You can have sticky steak using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Sticky steak:
- Get 5 kg of red steak.
- You need 500 ml of Mrs Balls or Wellington mild Peach Chutney.
- Take 250 ml of Steers or spur barbecue sauce.
- Get 50 ml of virgin olive oil.
- Provide Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Robinson's steak and chops spice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Sticky steak:
- Unwrap your red steak and run it in luke-warm water..
- Have your pan set to a medium heat.
- In a separate bowl.Lightly glaze your steak with the virgin olive oil with the pinch of salt and pepper as well as the steak and chops spice..
- Then add your barbecue sauce and peach chutney until your mixture becomes a sticky marinade with the steak..
- Then place your steak on the pan to cook for at least 6 minutes in each side. Depends on the cooks desire in texture of the dish..
- Then finally, for a touch of magic, sprinkle gently with parsley and a small cut of lemon..
Heat oil in a non-stick pan (my slow cooker is a simmer & serve model so I can put my pan directly on the hob). Add steak bites to the hot oiled skillet and sear for only a few minutes. Place all steak bites back in the pan and stir in the honey garlic sauce. Chef John makes this no-fuss dinner recipe of pork chops marinated and cooked in a sweet, sticky, and subtly spicy sauce of brown sugar, garlic, fish sauce, and soy sauce. I always want to make sure I do any Asian cooking justice.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Sticky steak makes your day joyful.