Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for best Satsuma-Age and Leek Stir-Fry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Satsuma-Age and Leek Stir-Fry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to satsuma-age and leek stir-fry recipe. To cook satsuma-age and leek stir-fry you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Satsuma-Age and Leek Stir-Fry:
- Prepare 4 of Satsuma-age.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 packages of Bonito flakes.
- Provide 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons ○Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ○Sake.
- Get 1 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Mirin.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Satsuma-Age and Leek Stir-Fry:
- Cut the satsuma-age and Japanese leeks into easy-to-eat sizes. Mix the ○ ingredients together..
- Don't use oil if using a nonstick pan. Sauté the satsuma-age and then the Japanese leeks in that order. (Add in a bit of oil if necessary and then sauté.).
- Add the ○ flavoring to step 2, along with the bonito flakes..
- Sauté until the water had evaporated, then it is done!.
- This time I used a 4-pack of 5~6cm in diameter satsuma-age..
- You can stir in an egg while there is still water remaining and enjoy as a rice bowl..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Satsuma-Age and Leek Stir-Fry makes your day joyful.