What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Clam Stew recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Clam Stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to clam stew recipe. To make clam stew you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Clam Stew:
- Get 500 g of clams.
- Get 500 ml of water.
- Use 8-10 leaves of napa cabbage,.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion, julienned.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need of Chilli padi, chopped, as required.
- Take of Spring onion, chopped, as required.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame oil,.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Clam Stew:
- Clean clams properly..
- Cut cabbage into bit-sized pieces..
- In a shallow pot, combine water, cabbage, onion, and garlic, and bring to boil..
- Add fish sauce and bring to medium heat..
- Once stew boils, add clams and cover. Boil for 5-10mins. Ensure all clams are properly cooked..
- Add chilli padi, spring onions and sesame oil. And voila!.
I have been a clam chowder fan for as long as I can remember. I order clam chowder often – when it's available. This recipe is exceptional and compares favorably with the best clam chowder recipes I've tasted in fine restaurants. I did the bacon thing as many other reviewers recommended. Clam Chowder Tips What is New England clam chowder?
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Clam Stew makes your day cheerful.