What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Chikuwa Transformed! My Homemade Satsuma-Age recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Chikuwa Transformed! My Homemade Satsuma-Age recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chikuwa transformed! my homemade satsuma-age recipe. To cook chikuwa transformed! my homemade satsuma-age you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Chikuwa Transformed! My Homemade Satsuma-Age:
- Provide 50 grams of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 25 grams of Burdock root.
- Use 3 cm of Carrot (25 g).
- Prepare 1/8 of Onion (25 g).
- Take 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 30 grams of Katakuriko (potato starch flour).
- Get 1 of optional Edamame.
- Get 1 of Chikuwa (4-pack).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Chikuwa Transformed! My Homemade Satsuma-Age:
- This time I doubled the amount. Cut the chikuwa into approximate sizes, julienne the onions and carrots, cut the burdock root into long and thin shavings, and soak all in water..
- Thoroughly drain the tofu. Blend the tofu, chikuwa, katakuriko, and sake in a food processor until smooth..
- This is how it should look. Next, add the veggies, and blend in a food processor until it reaches your desired consistency..
- Roll them up as big as you like, and fry in lots of oil until golden brown on both sides..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Chikuwa Transformed! My Homemade Satsuma-Age turns your day joyful.