Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Sig's Jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sig's Jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake recipe. To make sig's jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Sig's Jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake:
- Use of Butter to grease the ovenproof dish (ceramic works best).
- Take of sweet potatoes.
- Provide of Jerusalem artichokes.
- Take of brown cepe mushrooms.
- You need of double cream.
- Prepare of Fresh coarse ground mixed peppercorns.
- Prepare of Fresh sprigs of rosemary.
- You need of manchego or (cheddar cheese).
- Take of roughly chopped nuts (I use pecans).
- Use of Salt flakes.
- Take of sweet paprika.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Sig's Jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake:
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Grease your dish with butter or margarine if you prefer. Slice the mushrooms, Jerusalem artichokes and sweet potato very thinly. Arrange them as if you putting them back together, fan and wave like into the dish..
- Take a small saucepan add the cream and heat on a low setting. Gently pull the rosemary from its stem, add the pulled off pits to the pan with cream, add some ground pepper and a small pinch of salt.
- Pour the cream over the ingredients in the dish. Cook in oven covered with foil for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and discard the foil..
- Grate your chosen cheese and roughly chop nuts, scatter both over the bake. Return to oven and cook for a further 15 to 20 minutes until golden. Leave to cool for about 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with salt flakes, a pinch of sweet paprika, rosemary and more of the ground pepper. Hope you enjoy..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Sig's Jerusalem artichoke, sweet potato and nut bake makes your day cheerful.