Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Kheer/Rice Pudding recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Kheer/Rice Pudding recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kheer/rice pudding recipe. You can cook kheer/rice pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Kheer/Rice Pudding:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Basmati Rice soaked.
- Take 1 kg of Full cream Milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Use 4 of cardamom.
- Get 1 cup of roasted dry fruits(almonds, pistachio, cachew, raisins).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Kheer/Rice Pudding:
- Take a thick pan and start boiling milk. Add cardamom powder, can also add few shells..
- On first boil add rice and keep stiring on medium flame for about 40 minutes or till the milk is reduce to 1/4 of original size..
- Add sugar and stir well. It will again get slim consistency..
- Add chopped nuts and mix everything well. The color will be little rosy or gulabi of the Kheer by now. Shouldn't be too thick also. Remove from flame after 5-7 minutes..
- Serve cold or hot as per preference. Garnish with some almond shavings..
If you are looking for a comforting and delicious dessert, nothing comes close to a bowl of old fashioned creamy Rice Pudding. In this easy dump-and-start recipe, I transform three simple ingredients, rice. Indian rice pudding, also known as Kheer, is a traditional Indian dessert that's creamy, delicious and easy to make! Indian rice pudding, also known as Kheer originated in the Indian subcontinent. I love rice pudding & this was really good.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Kheer/Rice Pudding turns your day cheerful.