Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon and spinach crustless quiche recipe. You can have bacon and spinach crustless quiche using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche:
- You need 6 of Jumbo eggs.
- Provide 1/2 packages of Bacon (about 150 grams).
- Take 1/2 packages of Fresh button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped spinach.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Cubes feta cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Grated Cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of Finely chopped French chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Finely chopped parsley.
- Take of Salt to taste.
- Use of Roughly ground black pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 150°F C. In a pan fry bacon until crisp. Remove from pan. Set aside. In in bacon fat fry chopped onion, mushrooms. Add spinach to the pan. Cook on medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Cut bacon into small pieces and add to the pan. Spray a tart dish with spray and cook or similar to avoid sticking. If you don't have a spray rub with a bit of butter. Transfer mixture from pan into dish. Crumble the feta into the mixture. Sprinkle the herbs over the mixture and sprinkle in the Parmesan and 1 cup of cheddar. Beat the egg salt, pepper, baking powder and milk together well and pour over the mixture. Prickle the remaining cheddar over the top evenly. Bake in the middle of the oven for 1 hour. Serve hot with a nice bread or green salad.
Stir together eggs, salt, pepper & heavy whipping cream in a medium bowl. Add in cheese, onion/spinach mixture, and bacon. Butter a glass pie plate or quiche dish, pour mix in, and pat evenly with a fork. Remove the bacon to a paper towel to cool, reduce heat to low and add the onion to the skillet with the remaining bacon grease. Add the spinach or swiss chard, and cook for five minutes or until the greens have wilted.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche turns your day joyful.