Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for complete 20min chicken, chickpea & spinach curry – no jars in sight! recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent 20min chicken, chickpea & spinach curry – no jars in sight! recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 20min chicken, chickpea & spinach curry – no jars in sight! recipe. To cook 20min chicken, chickpea & spinach curry – no jars in sight! you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious 20min chicken, chickpea & spinach curry – no jars in sight!:
- Prepare 400 g of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 200 g of spinach.
- Get 400 g of chickpeas (drained).
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of red onion.
- Provide 2 of peppers.
- Use 1 of table spoon curry powder (Tandoori Masala).
- Get 2 of red chillis.
- Provide 250 g of Greek style yogurt.
- Take 100 ml of chicken stock.
- You need Squeeze of lemon juice.
- Use 200 g of Rice.
- Get Handful of cashew nuts.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing 20min chicken, chickpea & spinach curry – no jars in sight!:
- Cook rice as per packet instructions 🍚.
- Chop tomatoes, ginger and garlic and chilli.
- Place in the blender with yoghurt and Tandoori masala. Blend..
- Stir paste until the sauce thickens. The longer you reduce it the more flavour you get in!.
- Chop the peppers and onions.
- Stir peppers onions and chicken in the sauce until chicken is cooked 🍗.
- Add chickpeas and stock and continue to stir for five minutes.
- Finally stir in the spinach 🌿.
- Drain the rice and season with pepper and lemon juice.
- Crush cashews in a pestle and mortal.
- Serve topped with a teaspoon of yogurt and crushed cashews. Enjoy 😊.
Melt half the butter in a frying pan with a lid. Fry the shallot for a couple of minutes, then add the chicken and carrot. Fry the veg until starting to brown, then add the cinnamon and lemon, and season well. Stir in the rice and raisins, then add the stock and bring to a simmer. Spicy chicken, chickpea and fennel salad.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your 20min chicken, chickpea & spinach curry – no jars in sight! turns your day joyful.