Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Chicken satay with peanut sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Chicken satay with peanut sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken satay with peanut sauce recipe. You can have chicken satay with peanut sauce using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Chicken satay with peanut sauce:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts.
- Provide of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, finely grated.
- Get 1/2 of lemon, the zest.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Get of Chili as desired.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Peanut sauce.
- Use 100 ml of peanut butter.
- Use 100 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tamarind sauce.
- Provide 100 ml of water.
- Use 1 of garlic clove.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need of Chili as desired.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Chicken satay with peanut sauce:
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl. Cut the chicken up into small pieces and pop in a bag together with the marinade for at least an hour..
- (Soak wooden scewers in water for at least 30 minutes to avoid them burning up in the bbq).
- Put the chicken pieces onto scewers and bbq or cook in the oven at 225 degrees for about 20 minutes..
- Put all the ingredients for the peanut sauce in a sauce pan and stir while heating it up..
- Serve like they are or plate up with some coconut rice and a salad. Enjoy!.
Satay is a popular restaurant appetizer or dish – but NOW it can be favorite dish made in your kitchen! Flavorful Thai-style chicken skewers are topped with a sweet and spicy peanut sauce. Serve with white rice for a complete meal! Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce. Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chicken satay with peanut sauce makes your day cheerful.