Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Quick and tasty tomatoes on toast recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Quick and tasty tomatoes on toast recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and tasty tomatoes on toast recipe. To cook quick and tasty tomatoes on toast you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Quick and tasty tomatoes on toast:
- Get of Sourdough bread.
- Prepare of Tomatoes (best if not directly from the fridge).
- Get of Sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Fresh coriander or basil to garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Quick and tasty tomatoes on toast:
- Put your bread in to toast.
- Coarsely chop the tomatoes along with some sun dried tomatoes and a couple of teaspoons of the oil from the jar. The oil is important so, if you don’t have sun dried tomatoes, substitute with a touch of olive oil or vegetable oil..
- When the toast pops up, add the tomatoes and a sprinkle of salt. Optionally, garnish with either chopped basil or coriander..
Scatter the tomatoes in a roasting tin, season and trickle over olive oil. Tomatoes and lardo on toast with basil oil Try our quick and easy recipe for tomatoes and lardo on toast with a super light basil oil. Crunchy toasted soughdough topped with soft and velvety lardo, and good-quality juicy ripe tomatoes, this recipe is a great snack, lunch or even part of an antipasti. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Quick and tasty tomatoes on toast turns your day joyful.