What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for complete Fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer recipe. To cook fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer you only need 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer:
- Provide of For puree:.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of chopped ginger.
- You need 2 of tbsp.chopped garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 3 tbsp. of oil.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashews nut.
- Get of other.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- Use 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Use 2 of glove.
- Use 2 cup of chopped fresh Fenugreek Leaves (Methi).
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 400 gram of paneer (cut in cubes).
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of water1.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer:
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, onion, garlic, ginger and sauté it till a minute..
- Add tomato and cashews nut and cook till tomato cooked perfectly and cool down it at room temp. after that make a smooth paste..
- Heat oil in a pan add bay leaf, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon stick. sauté a minute..
- Now add Fenugreek Leaves saluted 3 to 4 minute and add coriander powder, turmeric powder and chilli powder mix well..
- Add puree and cook till the mixture starts leaving sides now add milk and water, salt and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally..
- Add the paneer, mix gently and cook for a minute..
- Now add the fresh cream and garam masala, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minute, stirring occasionally Serve with naan and rice..
Rich malai methi paneer makes a perfect crowd-pleaser dish at potlucks, family gatherings or any curry night events. This curry is often called with other names such as malai paneer, methi paneer, malai methi paneer. The mild and creamy texture are the two major factors to entice kids to enjoy this curry without any fuss. Methi=fenugreek leaves, Malai=heavy cream, Paneer=Indian cottage cheese. If you put all these together, it means creamy, mild to medium spicy gravy with fenugreek leaves and paneer.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Fenugreek creamy paneer or methi malai paneer turns your day joyful.