Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️ recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️ recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tomato mussels with feta: mydia saganaki ♥️ recipe. You can have spicy tomato mussels with feta: mydia saganaki ♥️ using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️:
- Prepare 1 kg of fresh mussels, cleaned.
- Prepare 600 g of ripe tomatoes.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 of red chili.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 400 ml of white wine.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Get 120 of f feta.
- Take A few of sprigs of parsley.
- Prepare A few of sprigs of dill.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️:
- Prepare the mussels first by rinsing them under cold water. If any are broken or don’t shut when you gently tap them it means they’re dead, so discard them. Pull any beards off of the shut mussels. Leave them in the fridge until you are ready to cook them..
- Finely chop the tomatoes and keep to one side. Peel and finely slice the garlic.Halve, deseed and finely slice the chilli..
- Place a pot large enough to hold all the mussels on a medium-low heat and drizzle in a few tablespoons of olive oil. Add the garlic and chilli and fry for a minute or two until lightly golden.Stir in the tomato purée, oregano and the chopped tomatoes and fry for 10 minutes, until soft and sticky. Add the white wine and bring to the boil, then reduce slightly and leave to simmer for 10 minutes, until it has almost cooked away..
- Add the prepared mussels, cover with a lid and leave to cook for 5 minutes, until they have all opened. Discard any that don’t open at all. Finish with a good pinch of pepper and crumble over the feta. Finely chop the herbs, scatter over and serve straight away..
Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️. It's spicy but not too spicy ♥️ #mycookbook. spicy tomato mussels. A very very good spinach pie! After I back from Greece I was inspired by so many delicious food over there! And I was trying to make it all at home.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️ turns your day cheerful.