Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Butterscotch Chip Cookies recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Butterscotch Chip Cookies recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butterscotch chip cookies recipe. You can cook butterscotch chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Butterscotch Chip Cookies:
- Provide 1 cup (3 tbsp) of flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine, softened.
- Use 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Get 11 oz. of butterscotch morsels.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Butterscotch Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat margarine, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy..
- Beat an egg..
- Beat in flour mixture gradually..
- Stir in butterscotch morsels..
- Use a tablespoon to drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake for eight minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool on the pan for two minutes..
- Transfer cookies to wire cookie rack to finish cooling..
View top rated Butterscotch chip cookies recipes with ratings and reviews. These Pumpkin Butterscotch Chip Cookies are the perfect pumpkin cookie! The butterscotch chips are a fun alternative to chocolate chips. If you've never tried making cookies with butterscotch chips, I HIGHLY recommend it. My entire family loves making and eating these.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Butterscotch Chip Cookies makes your day cheerful.