Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Coriander Tomato Pulav recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Coriander Tomato Pulav recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coriander tomato pulav recipe. You can cook coriander tomato pulav using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Coriander Tomato Pulav:
- Use 1 of . Coriander – 1/2 bunch.
- Get 2 of . Green chilli – 2.
- You need 3 of . Ginger – 1 inch.
- You need 4 of . Garlic – 5.
- Prepare 5 of . Coconut – 1/4 cup.
- Get 6 of . Tomato – 1 pureed.
- Take 7 of . Cinnamon – 1 inch.
- Prepare 8 of . Cardamom – 2.
- Get 9 of . Clove – 2.
- Use 10 of . Basmathi rice – 1 cup (Soak for 20 minutes).
- You need 11 of . Ghee – 2 tbsp.
- You need 12 of . Bay leaf -1.
- Get 13 of . Salt – as needed.
- You need 14 of . Cashews – 10 roasted in ghee.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Coriander Tomato Pulav:
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of ghee in kadai add chopped coriander leaves with green chilli. Saute for 2 minutes and grind to smooth paste with ginger, garlic, coconut. Keep this aside..
- Heat remaining ghee in kadai add cinnamon, clove, bay leaf and cardamom..
- Add ground paste to this and saute for 5 minutes in medium flame. Add tomato puree and cook until oil separated from the sides. Add needed salt..
- Add rain rice to this with 1.5 cups of water. Mix this and close with lid. Cook until rice done completely..
- You can cook rice in your own way I used rice cooker. you can use pressure cooker or big pan..
- Garnish with roasted cashews. This is completely optional.
- Serve hot with Raita and chips..
Super yummy and tempting tomato pulao is ready and serve. You can skip the use of peas for making the pulao. To make it spicier you can also add some red chilly powder. Curry leaves can be sauteed with cumin seeds. Soaking makes the basmati rice cooks faster with less water.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Coriander Tomato Pulav makes your day cheerful.