What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Cheese & Onion Braided Bread: recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Cheese & Onion Braided Bread: recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese & onion braided bread: recipe. You can cook cheese & onion braided bread: using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Cheese & Onion Braided Bread::
- Prepare of 🌻For dough: 4 cups All-purpose flour.
- Use 2 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of lukewarm Milk.
- Take of Lukewarm Water as required.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Use of 🌻For filling: 1 cup onion diced fine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of cream cheese or Philadelphia cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese (as required).
- Take 1 cup of cheddar cheese grated (as required).
- Use 1 tsp of garlic minced.
- Get to taste of salt, black pepper & chilli flakes.
- Take of 🌻For Topping: 1 tsp poppyseed, sesame seeds & nigella seeds (optional) 1 egg yolk for glazing.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Cheese & Onion Braided Bread::
- In a large mixing bowl, mix yeast and 1/4 cup warm milk Sprinkle with 1 tsp sugar. Set aside until yeast begins to rise. Add 4 cups flour, oil, salt and beaten egg to the bowl..
- Set aside until yeast begins to rise. Add 4 cups flour, oil, salt and beaten egg to the bowl. Add all wet ingredients into dry ingredients mix well and Knead till make a nice dough. Scrape down sides of bowl and spray sides of bowl lightly with cooking oil. Cover the bowl and place in a warm place for about 1 hour or till double in size..
- 🌻Prepare the filling: The filling ingredients together in a medium size bowl. Set aside. After 1 hour, punch the doubled up dough to let the air out and knead for 2 – 3 minutes more and divide the dough into 2 portions..
- Dust a clean work area with flour and with the help of a rolling pin roll the dough into a rectangle shape Leaving 2 inch gap all around edges, then spread all filling sprinkle red chilli flakes and black pepper over it..
- With the help a sharp knife or pizza cutter cut the strips on both the sides and start bringing the ends from the end to middle with one end over lapping the other..
- Close with a wrap and let it once again rest for 15-20 minutes. Brush all over the surface with the beaten egg yolk. Sprinkle over the surface with all seeds..
- Preheat the oven at 200°C. Lift the butter paper / parchment paper and place it on a baking tray. Place the tray in the oven and bake for 20 minutes till the top is golden brown. Take the tray out and cut into slices. Serve this braided bread hot ♨️with tomato ketchup or any your favourite sauces..
Cheese makes the world go round! Take your cheese making to the next level with recipes by Jim Wallace. This is the ultimate resource for home cheese making. Enjoy over one hundred cheese making recipes, from beginner to advanced. Cheese.com is world's Greatest Cheese Resource.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Cheese & Onion Braided Bread: makes your day cheerful.