Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Salted Pork Stew recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Salted Pork Stew recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salted pork stew recipe. To make salted pork stew you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Salted Pork Stew:
- Get 600 g of Pork Belly *skinless.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Take of White Pepper OR Black Pepper.
- Provide 1000 ml of Chicken Stock OR Vegetable Stock.
- You need 1 cup of White Wine.
- Use 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Provide of Some Parsley Stalks AND/OR Celery Stalks *optional.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots.
- Get 10 cm of Daikon.
- Use 2 of large Potatoes.
- Use 2 of Onions.
- Take of *Note: Cabbage is also good!.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Salted Pork Stew:
- Cut the skinless Pork Belly into large chunky pieces. Season with Salt, Sugar and Pepper. Keep in the fridge overnight or at leat for 2-3 hours..
- Place Pork, Stock, White Wine, Bay Leaf and Parsley AND/OR Celery Stalks in a pot, bring to the boil over high heat. Skim off the scum on the surface, season with Salt & Pepper, reduce the heat to low, cover with a lid and simmer for 30 minutes..
- While the pork is cooking, prepare vegetables. Cut all very vegetables into large chunky pieces, especially Potatoes because they cook quicker than Carrot and Daikon. Cut Onions into quarters and keep the root end in each piece as the root end will hold the onion layers together..
- Before adding vegetables, skim off the fat on the surface. Add Daikon, Carrot and Potato pieces, place Onion (and Cabbage if you add) pieces on top, cover with a lid, and bring back to the boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until all vegetables are soft..
This hearty pork stew recipe is filled with meat and vegetables. See more ideas about salt pork, recipes, food. Classic Southern style pinto beans, stewed with salt pork and cayenne pepper and always served with a side of cornbread. Tender, cool, fragrant, homemade, with garlic and pepper, melts in the mouth. Scientists have been interested in the phenomenon of lard for a long time.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Salted Pork Stew turns your day joyful.