What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Manipur style Chana Kanghou / kala chana recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Manipur style Chana Kanghou / kala chana recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to manipur style chana kanghou / kala chana recipe. You can have manipur style chana kanghou / kala chana using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Manipur style Chana Kanghou / kala chana:
- You need 1 of cup-Black chickpeas.
- Get 1 of small – sliced/chopped onion.
- Get 1 of small – sliced tomatoes.
- Take 2 of -green chillies sliced.
- Provide 2 of tbsp-oil.
- Use 1 of – bay leaf.
- You need 1/4 tsp of – tumeric Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of – gram masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of – cumin powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take Handful of – finally chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide of Lemon sliced garnish.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Manipur style Chana Kanghou / kala chana:
- Soak the chikapeas in water for overnight..
- After soaking pressure cook the chickpeas in a pressure cooker with water and salt about 4 whistle.After off heat and let the pressure release naturally.open the pressure cookerand strain the water from chickpeas..
- Heat oil in a pan.add bay leaf to it.and cook for 2 seconds. Add chopped garlic,chopped green chillies,and sliced/chopped onions..
- Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.add sliced tomatoes and cook for 2 more minutes..
- Now add turmeric powder,gram masala,cumin powder, Salt mix well.and cook for a minute..
- Add boil chickpeas and fry 10 minutes..
- Granish with chopped onions, green chillies,and lemon slices and coriander leaves..
This kala chana gravy has a thin soup like consistency and is not thick. Kala Chana is very high in protein and provides a nutritional meal. It has a low glycemic index and is a good protein option for people with Diabetes. Kala Chana is a variation of the commonly found chickpea but it is dark brown in color and smaller in size. · Chana Manipuri (Kanghou) is a traditional Manipuri dish, which is served as a snack. This is a very popular street snack in Manipur, and goes perfect with hot tea and coffee.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Manipur style Chana Kanghou / kala chana makes your day cheerful.