What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Glittering Watermelon & Shiny Jelly recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Glittering Watermelon & Shiny Jelly recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to glittering watermelon & shiny jelly recipe. To cook glittering watermelon & shiny jelly you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Glittering Watermelon & Shiny Jelly:
- Prepare of Watermelon Jelly.
- Take 150 ml of Watermelon puree.
- Get 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Use 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Water.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 of net weight 200 grams Watermelon.
- You need of Sparkling Jelly.
- Get 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 60 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Get 10 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Water.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 220 ml of Sparkling wine (sweet).
- Provide of Decoration.
- Take 1 of Lemon slice.
- Use 1 of Chervil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Glittering Watermelon & Shiny Jelly:
- Preparation: Soak both lots of powdered gelatin in water. Cut out the flesh of a watermelon roughly and place in a container. Mash the watermelon up a bit with a fork..
- Watermelon Jelly: Add the sugar to the watermelon puree and mix well with a whisk..
- Warm the gelatin mixture for 20 – 30 seconds in a 500 W microwave and add a little bit at a time through a tea strainer into the puree mixture. Mix well after each addition..
- Add in the lemon juice and put the bowl in an ice bath. Mix until the jelly starts to thicken. Add the crushed watermelon flesh, along with any juices, and mix in well. Transfer everything to a glass and leave to chill and set in the refrigerator..
- Sparkling Jelly: Place the water and sugar in a pot and heat until it comes to a boil..
- Remove from the heat and add the soaked gelatin. Stir well to dissolve completely..
- Add in the lemon juice and place the pot in an ice bath until the mixture starts to thicken. Once thickened, add in the sparkling wine (that has been left to return to room temperature) and mix in well. Pour the mixture into a tray or something similar and leave to chill and set in the refrigerator..
- Finishing Touches: Use a hand mixer to crush up the sparkling wine jelly and add into the glass on top of the watermelon jelly..
- Insert several small lemon slices into the crushed jelly and top with some chervil to finish..
- You can choose to top this dessert with whipped cream rather than lemon slices. It tastes delicious this way too..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Glittering Watermelon & Shiny Jelly turns your day cheerful.