What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty My carrot and coriander soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent My carrot and coriander soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my carrot and coriander soup recipe. To cook my carrot and coriander soup you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy My carrot and coriander soup:
- You need 1 1/2 lb of carrots chopped.
- Use 1 of LG onion chopped.
- Take 2 of medium potatoes chopped.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 pints of hot water.
- Take 2 of chicken stock cubes.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil for frying.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking My carrot and coriander soup:
- Chopped all veg.
- Heat oil sauce onions for 5 mins.
- Add potatoes and carrots and all seasoning.
- Bring to boil then simmer 20 mins then blend check seasoning and enjoy.
Coriander is said to have the flavour of roasted orange peel, which makes the two perfect partners. Serve the soup with plenty of warm crusty bread. Carrot and Coriander Soup: Every-one's favourite carrot soup. This carrot and coriander soup by Russell Hobbs is a traditional favourite that is perfect for warming you and the little ones up on cold Wintery days this season! Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your My carrot and coriander soup turns your day cheerful.