Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Bitter gourd chips recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Bitter gourd chips recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bitter gourd chips recipe. To cook bitter gourd chips you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Bitter gourd chips:
- You need 200 gm of bitter gourd.
- Take as needed of Oil for frying.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder(amchur).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Bitter gourd chips:
- Cut bitter gourd in round discs.
- Marination with salt.
- Heat oil in pan add discs of bitter gourd and fry till crispy golden in colour.
- Take it out in bowl add dry spices red chilli powder turmeric powder coriander powder salt and amchur mix it properly.
- Serve with dal rice as side dish it's diabetic friendly.
Sprinkle few drops of water so that the masala coats all the pieces well. To prepare homemade crispy Bitter-gourd chips is a tasty process & good choice for those who don't like bitter gourd. Most of us avoid this healthy vegetable coz of its bitterness. Bitter gourd is also known as bitter melon, Karela, or Balsam Pear. The melon has an extremely Bitter melon is commonly added to stir-fry, or may be enjoyed stuffed or we can make simple chips!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Bitter gourd chips turns your day joyful.