What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini no bake cheesecakes with seeded base and blueberry compote topping recipe. To cook mini no bake cheesecakes with seeded base and blueberry compote topping you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping:
- Provide of Base.
- You need 100 gm of butter.
- Take 150 gms of arrowroot biscuits crushed or blitzed in food processor.
- Get 100 gms of mix of linseeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pepitas and chia seeds milled or blitzed in the food processor.
- You need of Note: you can just use 250 gm of biscuits instead of seeds.
- You need of Filling.
- Take 500 gm of cream cheese – room temperature.
- Take 395 gm of sweetened condensed milk.
- Use 3 tsp of gelatine powder.
- Take 70 mls of lemon juice.
- Get of Topping.
- You need 100 gm of blueberries.
- Use 12 gms of caster sugar.
- Prepare 10 gms of lemon juice.
- Prepare 6 of hole Silicone Muffin tray and/or wide mouth glasses.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping:
- Base: Melt 100 gm butter in a small saucepan.
- Combine well with biscuit/seed mixture until you have a thick consistency.
- Spoon approx a tablespoon into each silicone muffin tray hole and press down firmly until tightly packed. If you have some left over, fill some glasses with the mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Filling: Add the cream cheese to a food processor and mix until soft. Add condensed milk and combine well.
- To dissolve the gelatine, sprinkle the powder over 1/3 cup cool water in a small bowl and allow to sit for 2 minutes. Stir. Place the small bowl into a larger bowl filled with boiling water (do not allow the boiling water into the gelatine bowl) and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add gelatine and lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture and combine well in food processor.
- Spoon into silicone muffin moulds and/or glasses and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until set.
- Topping: Place blueberries, sugar and lemon juice into a saucepan and heat for approx 5 mins whilst stirring.
- Place into a bowl and leave to cool and thicken.
- When set, gently remove cheesecakes from the moulds, add compote on top and serve!.
Bake deliciously creamy mini cheesecakes in a muffin pan! For the baked blueberry cheesecake, melt the butter in a medium saucepan and add the crushed biscuits and mix. Turn the heat off in the oven and leave the cake in the oven for at least two hours or preferably overnight. For the blueberry compôte, place the blueberries and sugar into a sauce. Spoon filling evenly into cups over crumb crusts.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping makes your day cheerful.