Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Baked Zucchini / Courgette Fries / Chips #paleo #vegetarian #quick #healthy recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Baked Zucchini / Courgette Fries / Chips #paleo #vegetarian #quick #healthy recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked zucchini / courgette fries / chips #paleo #vegetarian #quick #healthy recipe. You can cook baked zucchini / courgette fries / chips #paleo #vegetarian #quick #healthy using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Baked Zucchini / Courgette Fries / Chips #paleo #vegetarian #quick #healthy:
- You need 2 of small to medium zucchini.
- You need 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Take of Coating Mixture.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of almond flour (can also use fine polenta).
- Take 1/2 Cup of grated parmesan cheese (can also replace with more flour).
- Get 1 tea spoon of oregano.
- Use 1 tea spoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of finely chopped or ground rosemary.
- Take 1/2 tea spoon of salt or herbed salt.
- Use dash of pepper (to taste).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Baked Zucchini / Courgette Fries / Chips #paleo #vegetarian #quick #healthy:
- Turn the over to 220 C and line a baking tray with baking / parchment paper..
- Mix almond flour, parmesan, and all the herbs and spices from the coating mixture. Beat the egg lightly..
- Cut the ends of the courgettes / zucchini. Half them lengthwise, and then half them again. Cut the strips to the length you like for your fries /chips..
- Coat the xucchini in egg so it's covered on all sides. Coat the zucchini into the coating mix and lay on the tray. egg can make the mix in the mixing bowl clump, so i usually just use one hand to dip in egg, and then burry it under the coating mix, and use my 'clean' to take out of the bowl, shaking lightly to remove the extra coating..
- Any left over mix you can store in the fridge or combine with left over egg into a ball and bake with the fries. (This too makes a great snack).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the coating mix on the xucchini starts to brown..
- Serve warm..
These courgette chips or zucchini chips meet all my healthy salty snack requirements. They're easy to make, baked (not fried), nutrient dense, and are they're simply delicious! When you're craving something salty and want to reach for a bag of chips or French fries, give these easy baked courgette chips a try. Thinly sliced zucchini dusted in breadcrumbs and baked until crispy and golden is a great alternative to potato fries with less than half the carbs and calories! As many of you have noticed from my instagram and snapchat, we don't eat much fried food around here.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Baked Zucchini / Courgette Fries / Chips #paleo #vegetarian #quick #healthy turns your day joyful.