Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Mix vegetables recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Mix vegetables recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetables recipe. To make mix vegetables you only need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Mix vegetables:
- Provide 1/2 of Aubergine.
- Provide 1/2 of sweet potato.
- Provide 5 of potols.
- Get 1/2 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of whole cumin.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1/2 of fresh coriander.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Mix vegetables:
- Cut all the vegetables into chunks. Now heat a pan and pour oil. Fry the whole cumin first then add onions. Fry them until light brown. Now add all the spices..
- Cook the spices for 10 minutes. Then add all the vegetables. Now add some water. Mix them well and cover with the lid. Cook for 20mins in medium to low flame. In between stir them. Garnish with fresh coriander..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. mixed vegetables nutrition facts and nutritional information. And our dehydrated mixed vegetables are non-GMO, guaranteed free of all heavy metals and pesticides, certified Kosher. These Mixed Vegetable Pakoras are an all-time favorite snack in India. There are endless variations of pakoras, which are also known as bhajias. Mix Vegetable Pakora Recipe, How To Make Mix Vegetable Pakora Recipe.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mix vegetables turns your day joyful.