What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Indian-style rice with chickpeas recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Indian-style rice with chickpeas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian-style rice with chickpeas recipe. To make indian-style rice with chickpeas you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Indian-style rice with chickpeas:
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of curry paste (I use tikka masala).
- Get 1/2 of vegetable stock cube (or a pinch of salt).
- Prepare 190 g of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Get 1 of handfull of raisins.
- Get 500 ml of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Indian-style rice with chickpeas:
- Chop the onion in small pieces and cut the pepper. Finely chop the garlic. Fry onion, peppers and garlic in the oil in a saucepan until the onions are soft..
- Add the curry paste and keep frying for another minute..
- Add the remaining ingredients and give it a good stir. Leave to simmer on low heat for 15 minutes (with lid on)..
- Take off the heat and leave for 10 minutes to absorb most of the water (it's meant to be a bit sticky). Serve as a side or a main with some mint yoghurt (recipe on my page) and naan bread. Enjoy!.
Add rice to skillet and toast in butter for a minute or two until fragrant. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Transfer rice to a medium saucepan and add all ingredients except peas and cilantro. Bring to a boil, cover and lower to a simmer. Fluff rice with a fork and transfer to a serving.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Indian-style rice with chickpeas turns your day joyful.