Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Beans cake(Akara)#FPCDONE recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Beans cake(Akara)#FPCDONE recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beans cake(akara)#fpcdone recipe. You can cook beans cake(akara)#fpcdone using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Beans cake(Akara)#FPCDONE:
- Use 4 cups of beans.
- Use 5 of scoch bonnet.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- Take 3 sachet of onga (2red,1classic).
- Prepare 1 bottle of oil(for frying).
- You need 3 of Boiled eggs.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Beans cake(Akara)#FPCDONE:
- Soak the beans for like 5minutes then wash it properly to remove the black pale add scotch bonnet and onions for blending..
- Add onga and little salt, chopped the boiled eggs and put to the paste mix it up and whisk for like 5minutes for the paste to look smooth..
- Heat oil in a pan, use spoon or scoop to be adding the paste in the oil and be turning it one after the other and let it fry till it turns out red. Enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I'm going to show you how to make Nigerian Akara: Three ways (Beans Cake or beans Fritters). Nigerian Akara is commonly eaten as a breakfast, dinner or as a snack, it can be eaten with pap. Akara is a popular Nigerian snack made with beans, also known as bean cakes, bean-balls or bean fritas. To make Akara, you need to, first of all, remove the beans coat just before you make the Akara.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Beans cake(Akara)#FPCDONE turns your day cheerful.