Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎 recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal chickpea chocolate chip cookies 😎 recipe. To cook oatmeal chickpea chocolate chip cookies 😎 you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎:
- Use 3/4 cup of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of virgin coconut oil, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Get 1/2 cup of (80-100g) dark chocolate eg 85% – cut into choc chip size pieces -or use choc chips 😬.
- Prepare of Option: Handful of hazelnuts or walnuts toasted and chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎:
- Preheat oven to 110C. On a lined baking tray, spread the chickpea flour. Bake for 1.5-2 hrs… when it becomes fragrant, it’s ready. Leave to cool..
- Preheat oven to 175C..
- Mix the coconut oil and maple syrup..
- Add the vanilla and egg and mix well..
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well..
- Add oats and chocolate. And nuts if using. Mix well..
- Make balls from the dough and put onto a baking tray. And press down slightly. Better if they are flatter than in this photo..
- Bake for about 15 mins. Until golden. (These are a little over-golden as i left them in a bit too long.) Cool and serve. Enjoy 😋.
I get a kick out of thinking of my grandma trying to make cookies with beans! She maintained her trim figure throughout her life despite having five. These Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies are healthy, wholesome, and TASTY! Made from simple plant-based ingredients and easy steps. Chickpea cookie dough is (kind of) all the rage – edible, raw cookie dough that just so happens to be packed with protein + fiber and is actually kinda good for you?!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎 turns your day joyful.