Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chana chaat (chickpea salad) recipe. You can cook chana chaat (chickpea salad) using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad):
- Get 400 grams of 2 chickpea cans (drain the liquid).
- Get 1 of medium red onion chopped finely.
- Get 1 of medium tomato chopped finely.
- Use 1 of lemon squeezed – about 1/4 cup.
- You need 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- You need 250 g (9 oz) of potatoes, boiled & peeled, and cubed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take tbsp of chat masala or to taste salt to taste.
- Get of fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of tamarind pulp /chutney.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad):
- Take a mixing bowl add chickpeas. Add the onion, chilli, potatoes, garam masala, chilli powder, salt, chat masala, green chilli, lemon juice and stir thoroughly. and top with coriander, yogurt and chutney. Serve & Enjoy !.
You can almost call this a healthy salad and serve for dinner or lunch as a side. All you need is chickpeas or Kabuli chana and add a few ingredients and make multiple variations. Chana Chaat – a classic Indian street-side snack that is easy to make and tastes extremely delicious. This dish is vegan and gluten-free. Chana chaat is a quick snack made with boiled chickpeas.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad) makes your day joyful.