What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Teriyaki Sardines recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Teriyaki Sardines recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki sardines recipe. To make teriyaki sardines you need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Teriyaki Sardines:
- Use of Sardines 8 small fillets or 4 medium fillets.
- Get of Plain Flour.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Grated Ginger.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Teriyaki Sardines:
- Combine Sugar, Mirin, Soy Sauce and grated Ginger in a small bowl. Sprinkle some Plain Flour over Sardine fillets and lightly coat..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook Sardine fillets both sides. Pour in the sauce and cook until the sauce thickened..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Teriyaki Sardines turns your day cheerful.