What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Sausage rolls recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Sausage rolls recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage rolls recipe. To cook sausage rolls you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Sausage rolls:
- Get 300 g of Beef mince.
- Get 1 tsp of barbacue spice.
- Use 1 tsp of steak spice.
- Use 1 tsp of grounded chicken stock.
- You need 2 spoons of flour.
- Prepare of Pastry.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Sausage rolls:
- Mix beef mince with all ingredients.
- Roll the mince in sausage shapes.
- Grease the pan with oil and fry the sausages.
- Cut the pastry.
- Brash it with the mixture of egg and milk put the sausage and roll it then brash again with the egg mixture for golden colour.
- Bake for 15min.
As always when I travel, Dozer stays with a Golden Retriever boarder where he thunders through the house with other golden retrievers like he owns the place. Sausage rolls make a great picnic or buffet snack and are delicious either hot or cold. Wrap pork mince in buttery pastry for little parcels of perfection. When the weather is warmer, bring some sunshine flavours into everyone's favourite afternoon tea and picnic snack. Add sausage; mix lightly but thoroughly.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sausage rolls turns your day cheerful.