Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Pomegranate watermelon Juice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Pomegranate watermelon Juice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pomegranate watermelon juice recipe. To make pomegranate watermelon juice you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Pomegranate watermelon Juice:
- Prepare 2 of pomegranates.
- Provide 2 cups of Watermelon cut into pieces.
- Take 2-3 of Celery sticks.
- Prepare 1 of Grapefruit (optional – to reduce the sweetness if it’s too sweet for your taste).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Pomegranate watermelon Juice:
- Wash all produce well. Peel and remove the seeds from the pomegranate..
- Chop the watermelon in cubes (remove seeds) Peel grapefruit too..
- Take everything to a blender and give a nice churn..
- Sieve the juice Juice and pour over ice..
- If you want can add black salt- I didn’t use.
More Fruit juice recipes Pomegranate juice Orange Juice Grape juice Apple juice Amla juice Dry dates juice. Watermelon seeds are edible so I just use up the white tender/ young watermelon. Fill ice cube trays with watermelon juice and freeze. Place orange slices, watermelon chunks or slices, and brandy in medium In a large pitcher, add fruit mixture, pomegranate juice, and wine. Wikipedia Article About Pomegranate juice on Wikipedia.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Pomegranate watermelon Juice makes your day cheerful.