What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Minestrone Soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Minestrone Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To cook minestrone soup you need 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Minestrone Soup:
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of medium potato peeled and diced.
- Provide 1 of medium zucchini diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen green pease.
- Get 1/4 cup of frozen or fresh sweet corn.
- You need 1 cup of white beans boiled and drained or use can.
- Get 2 (14 ounce) of cans diced tomatoes or fresh tomatoes.
- Provide 6 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta.
- Get 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh coriander chopped.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add onion, garlic, carrot, and Cook for about 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add in zucchini, potato, and diced tomatoes. Stir in vegetable broth, then add pease, sweet corn, pasta, basil, oregano, bay leaf, coriander and thyme. Simmer until vegetables and macaroni are tender, about 35 minutes..
- Season soup with salt and pepper and serve warm with bread..
Pancetta (optional) – since minestrone is a vegetable soup it's a perfect meal for lent. So pancetta, guanciale or lard cut in cubes is completely optional, but it gives an incredible rich, intense flavor to the veggies as if they were cooked in meat stock (which by the way is also an option). In a stockpot, saute the onions, celery and parsley in oil until tender. Stir in the broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, cabbage, carrots, basil, salt and pepper. In a large saucepan, saute the carrots, celery and onion in oil and butter until tender.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Minestrone Soup turns your day joyful.