Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Keema Biryani recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Keema Biryani recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keema biryani recipe. To cook keema biryani you need 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Keema Biryani:
- Use 1 1/2 cups of basmati rice, soaked for 15–30 minutes.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of oil of choice.
- Get of Whole Spices.
- Take 5 of cardamom pods.
- Provide 4 of whole cloves.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 pound of ground meat of choice.
- Get 1 cup of caramelized onion.
- Get 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced ginger.
- You need 1/2 of – 1 Serrano pepper or green chilli, minced, adjust to taste.
- Get of Ground Spices.
- Take 3 teaspoons of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Red chilli powder.
- Use 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- Provide 3 of medium potatoes, diced.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen green peas.
- Take 3 cups of water.
- Use 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mint leaves, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Curd/Yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of kewra water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Keema Biryani:
- Soak the basmati rice in cold water for 15-30 minutes. Drain, rinse and set aside..
- Heat a pot on medium heat, add the oil to the pot. Allow the oil a minute to heat up, add the ground meat, onions, garlic, ginger, Serrano pepper and cook until the meat is mostly browned..
- Add the ground spices, mix well, then add the tomatoes, peas, potato and cook for 12 minutes, or until they have softened. Add in the curd and turn of the heat. Mix well and keep aside..
- Heat oil in another pot, then add the whole spices to the pot and give them a stir. Once the spices begin to sizzle, add the drained rice to the pot saute it for 30 seconds. Add in the water and cook the rice. Once the rice is cooked drain the water and start layering the biryani..
- For layering, take out half of the rice from the pot in a different vessel to the rest of the rice add all of your keema and potato mix, Sprinkle half the cilantro and mint on top of the keema. Add the rest of the rice on top..
- Sprinkle Kewra water on the layered rice and close the lid. keep it on medium-low heat for 20 mins..
- Sprinkle with remaining cilantro and mint and serve with cold Raita..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram with a picture if you try this recipe!.
Keema Biryani Recipe:Aromatic biryani made from minced lamb meat (keema), dry fruits, rose water and a wide variety of masalas. The biryani is fairly to make if you've ever forayed into biryani making before. You've got yourself an aromatic pot of keema biryani. Follow the recipe below to make some at home! Keema Biryani Recipe, How To Make Keema Biryani Recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Keema Biryani turns your day cheerful.