Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Honey-Orange Glaze Chicken (Sticky-Fruity-Spicy) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Honey-Orange Glaze Chicken (Sticky-Fruity-Spicy) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey-orange glaze chicken (sticky-fruity-spicy) recipe. To cook honey-orange glaze chicken (sticky-fruity-spicy) you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Honey-Orange Glaze Chicken (Sticky-Fruity-Spicy):
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Ground Cajun Pepper.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Dried Mixed Herbs (Oregano,Parsley,Thyme).
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 Cup of Light Soy Sauce.
- Take 2-3 Cup of Honey.
- Use 1 Cup of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Provide 2-3 of Medium Orange(Juice).
- Prepare 10 of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Use 2 Cups of Sesame Oil.
- Take of SeaSalt&Pepper(seasoning).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Honey-Orange Glaze Chicken (Sticky-Fruity-Spicy):
- Mix all ingredients and leave in room temperature for 5-10 mins. Note: make some incisions to the drumsticks. Ideally marinade in a large sauce pan.
- Cook the marinated chicken in the sauce pan on high heat for 10-15mins to seal the skin and till slightly browned..
- Remove the chicken and place a foil lined roast tray and rest..
- Reduce the remaining sauce-for 6 mins or more until sauce appears shimmering/shiny/sticky(glaze). Add more honey if desired. Heat oven @ 200’C for 6mins..
- Pour the glaze over the chicken and oven cook for 25mins on the top shelf..
The honey adds amazing glaze factor that sends these wings over the edge! Nothing beats a roast chicken for an easy family dinner! In this recipe we marinate the whole chicken in lemon juice for a few hours, roast the chicken, then glaze it with honey the last few. Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs are moist with the most delicious, crispy skin, topped with an orange glaze sauce. Add some coconut rice on the side to make this an amazing meal!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Honey-Orange Glaze Chicken (Sticky-Fruity-Spicy) makes your day cheerful.