Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Mabou-tofu recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Mabou-tofu recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mabou-tofu recipe. To cook mabou-tofu you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Mabou-tofu:
- You need 200 g of Tofu.
- Provide 200 g of Mints Beef.
- Take 1 of Onion or 10cm of Leek.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red Miso.
- Use 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of Finely Chopped Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Samshou (Japanese pepper).
- Take 1 tbsp of Arrowroot powder(starch).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Mabou-tofu:
- Chop the onion finely and cut the tofu in 2cm dise.
- Fry onion and mints beef with a little oil in a big fring pan until onion become clear color.
- Add other ingredients except arrowroot. After simmer 5 mins, add arrowroot paste (1 tbsp arrowroot & 3tbsp water) for stickiness.
- Serve it on rice or separately.
The Japanese-style Mapo Tofu (Mabo Dofu) is incredibly flavorful but less spicy than the Sichuan-style. There is nothing wrong with this recipe, but be forewarned: It is NOT a recipe for Ma Po Tofu. First of all, Ma Po Tofu's main flavor is the Sichuan peppercorn. Once gravy begins to boil, add diced tofu. Add the mabo tofu sauce to the pan and mix with the pork.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mabou-tofu makes your day joyful.