Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Sig's Okra with Tomatoes and Italian Sweet Peppers recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Sig's Okra with Tomatoes and Italian Sweet Peppers recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's okra with tomatoes and italian sweet peppers recipe. To cook sig's okra with tomatoes and italian sweet peppers you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Sig's Okra with Tomatoes and Italian Sweet Peppers:
- Get 700 grams of okra.
- Prepare 125 ml of Red wine vinegar.
- Provide 400 grams of of tomatoes or one can of tomatoes about 400 grams.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 clove of smoked garlic.
- Use 250 grams of onions.
- You need 2 of sweet Italian peppers.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried chervil.
- Get 1 pinch of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of All purpose seasoning.
- Get 1 pinch of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Get of instead of preparing the okra yourself you can alternatively use 2 jars , about 250 grams each , of already cooked okra in tomato sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Sig's Okra with Tomatoes and Italian Sweet Peppers:
- If making from fresh clean the okra carefully by gently scraping away the little hairs on the skin. You don't have to do this but some people have a reaction to them. Do not cut the ends of to reveal the seeds . You will get a slimy substance coming out and the okra will cook away .You need to gently cut the stem away with out opening the okra up, brush the okra with red wine vinegar and if possible leave to dry in the sun for about an hour or so. Simmer them for about 20-30 minutes in the tomato sauce until soft but not mashy, season them with all purpose season ,parsley, sugar, black pepper and chervil. You can add a little chilli if you like . Leave to cool. Serve with the sauté peppers ,onions and garlic ..
- If you use okra already cooked ,from a jar and in tomato sauce you will need 2 jars each about 250 grams , sauté the peppers onions and garlic in the oil, cool and gently lift them under the okra . Sprinkle with a little chilli , parsely and chervil . Serve at room temperature.
- Best serve with bread or with lamb or as a appetiser or snack.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sig's Okra with Tomatoes and Italian Sweet Peppers turns your day cheerful.