Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Simple omlet with ground meat and onions recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Simple omlet with ground meat and onions recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple omlet with ground meat and onions recipe. To cook simple omlet with ground meat and onions you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Simple omlet with ground meat and onions:
- Provide 1/4 of onion.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 50-60 g of ground meat (beef or pork or chicken).
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Simple omlet with ground meat and onions:
- Chop onion into fine pieces. Beat eggs in a bowl..
- Stir fry ground meat in a heated egg pan. (I don't use oil in this step because fat will melt out from the meat.) Add chopped onions and season with salt and pepper. Stir fry until the meat is cooked..
- Once the meat and onions are cooked, take them out of the egg pan and onto a plate. Wipe excess oil off the egg pan using kitchen towel and reheat the egg pan..
- Cook omlet one portion at a time. Put oil in the reheated egg pan and pour 1/2 portion of the beaten eggs into the egg pan. Place 1/2 portion of the cooked meat and onions on the bottom half of the egg..
- Once the egg is cooked, flip over the top half to cover the meat and onions. Serve with ketchup or your choice of sauce!.
Top with rest of meat, patting to combine both halves. this recipe was good and simple but it tasted pretty normal. the mushrooms really did not add much flavor. still it was. It's the simplest recipe for seasoned ground beef – just the beef and seasonings! You can sauté minced garlic, diced onion and bell pepper in the skillet before adding the beef if you wish. The meat was really tasty and perfect for both tacos and beef and bean burritos. Peas and onions are good alone, or combined with rice or with potatoes, but with ground beef, it's dinner.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Simple omlet with ground meat and onions turns your day joyful.