What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Striploin steak fajitas salad recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Striploin steak fajitas salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to striploin steak fajitas salad recipe. To make striploin steak fajitas salad you need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Striploin steak fajitas salad:
- Get of Marinade.
- Get 1 tbs of chilli and garlic oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 1 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use Pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need of Salad.
- Prepare 1 of hard boiled egg.
- You need of Sirloin steak.
- Use of Lettuce.
- Use of Cucumber.
- Prepare Half of bell pepper.
- Provide Half of an onion.
- Prepare of Couple of mushrooms.
- Take of Same seasoning added to the marinade except for sugar and honey.
- You need of Topped with chipotle mayo.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Striploin steak fajitas salad:
- In a bowl mix chilli oil, honey, brown sugar, chilli powder, smoked paprika, sweet paprika, chilli flakes, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, white pepper, parsley and rub all over your steak. Place in fridge and leave to marinade for a minimum of half an hour.
- Chop up your pepper, onion and mushrooms.
- Add oil to the pan then add your steak and vegetables.
- Chop up some lettuce and cucumber and add to a bowl.
- After your steak is cooked to your required taste removed from the pan I like mine medium rare, add your seasoning to your vegetables. The same quantities of seasoning used for the marinade minus the honey and sugar.
- Slice your steak.
- Hardboil and peel and quater an egg.
- Add your vegetables from the pan to the top of your salad then place your sliced steak and quartered egg on top, add a drizzle of chipotle mayo to finish off. Enjoy!.
Healthy restaurant style steak fajita salad, made at home with your choice of beef or chicken and lots of fresh salad greens for a nutrient dense meal. A lot of my favorite meals have a Mexican theme, and this steak fajita salad is one of my all-time favorites! It is really easy to make and can transform. "Striploin" and "Ribeye" are popular meat cuts. Both are famous names but most people might not know the difference. Pobierz to zdjęcie Medium Rare Grilled Beef Steak Striploin And Salad On White Plate Isolated teraz.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Striploin steak fajitas salad makes your day joyful.