Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Crunchy Marinated Tofu recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Crunchy Marinated Tofu recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy marinated tofu recipe. You can cook crunchy marinated tofu using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Crunchy Marinated Tofu:
- Use 400-500 g of Firm Tofu.
- Get 1 cup of Cold Water.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Herbs and/or Spices of your choice.
- Take of (*e.g. Black Pepper, Rosemary, Thyme, Bay Leaves, Garlic, Lemon, Dill, etc.).
- Get of Oil for cooking.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Crunchy Marinated Tofu:
- Mix Cold Water and Salt to make salty water. The saltiness is up to your preference. Add Herbs and Spices if you wish to add flavour..
- Cut Firm Tofu into small cubes, place in a container and cover with the salty water. I recommend to keep in the fridge overnight..
- Take out some tofu cubes that you are cooking, and dry with paper towel. Heat small amount of Oil in a frying pan, cook tofu cubes until browned..
Use my favorite gluten free soy sauce in order to keep this entire recipe gluten free! Drain the liquid from the Tofu and "press" the extra liquid out by wrapping it in a clean dish towel, or by using a Tofu press. Try to get it as dry as possible! Cut the Tofu into even cubes. Remove the tofu from the marinade and toss with enough cornstarch to coat it.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Crunchy Marinated Tofu makes your day joyful.