Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Savoury Rice recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Savoury Rice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savoury rice recipe. To cook savoury rice you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Savoury Rice:
- You need 1 (250 g) of pack microwavable rice (long grain or basmati is fine).
- Use 1 of red pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of yellow pepper, diced.
- Prepare 125 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare 300 ml of veg stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take of salt & pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Savoury Rice:
- Heat about 1 ½ tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the peppers & cook for about 5 minutes until starting to soften, then add the onions & mushrooms..
- Once all the veg is nice & soft & slightly coloured stir in the rice & the turmeric making sure everything gets coated. Pour in the stock & season with salt & pepper, stir & allow to simmer for 8-10 minutes. Serve..
Yes you can purchase ready prepared packets with dried ingredients but do you want to serve reconstituted food to your family that is full of additives? Why not try making your own version of this tasty meal, you can even freeze this and microwave for future use. Obviously do increase the cooking time if you prefer your rice softer and/or the type of rice you are using needs to be cooked for longer. Cook until the rice is almost done, then add the peas and cook until the peas are hot and done to your liking. If the rice gets too dry before it is fully cooked, simply add a splash of water.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Savoury Rice makes your day joyful.