Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Japanese style pork & tofu nimono recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Japanese style pork & tofu nimono recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese style pork & tofu nimono recipe. To make japanese style pork & tofu nimono you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Japanese style pork & tofu nimono:
- Prepare 600 g of Pork shoulder.
- Get 350 g of Firm tofu.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Spring onion (garnish).
- Use 800 cc of Water.
- Prepare 150 cc of Sake or rice wine.
- Provide 200 cc of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Caster sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Japanese style pork & tofu nimono:
- Put the pork chunks in a boiled water to get rid of excess smell of pork..
- When the pork turn white, take them out and put them into a cold water bowl..
- Use blowtorch or fry pan to roughly grill both sides of tofu. And then slice it..
- Put water, rice wine, soy sauce and sugar into a pan and bring the mixture to boil..
- Add in tofu slices and onion slices in and cook for 10 minutes..
- Add in pork chunks and bring the mixture to boil and then simmer it for 30 minutes. Garnish the dish with some chopped spring onion and enjoy..
Also, this recipe is low in both sodium and potassium. Both cabbage and onion are low in potassium vegetables. People who have been advised to watch their sodium and potassium intake can make. Tonkatsu – Asian-Style Pork Chop Tonkatsu – Asian-Style Pork Chop. Pork belly is the cut where bacon originates and is quite heavy in fat.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Japanese style pork & tofu nimono turns your day joyful.