Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Papaya and banana purèè recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Papaya and banana purèè recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to papaya and banana purèè recipe. You can cook papaya and banana purèè using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Papaya and banana purèè:
- Prepare 1/4 of cut and seeded slice of small papaya. (rindless).
- Provide 1 of medium ripe banana.
- Provide 1 of small yoghurt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Papaya and banana purèè:
- Slice and dice the papaya and banana..
- Put all your cut fruit in a mixer and blend 3 to 5 minutes making sure you don't leave the mixture to get runny. It must be left slightly thick..
- Pour into your baby's plate and combine with the yoghurt..
Reviewed and approved by our expert pregnancy and baby dietician. – BabyCentre UK. Then use a small, sharp knife to cut the skin away from the flesh. Slice the fruit and mash to a puree with a fork. To vary the texture, add baby rice or mix with mashed banana. Easy & tasty puree for babies with papaya -Papayas are very nutritious, tasty, a good source of folic acid & loaded with fiber.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Papaya and banana purèè turns your day cheerful.