What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Shirataki & Atsu-age (Deep Fried Tofu) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Shirataki & Atsu-age (Deep Fried Tofu) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shirataki & atsu-age (deep fried tofu) recipe. To make shirataki & atsu-age (deep fried tofu) you need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Shirataki & Atsu-age (Deep Fried Tofu):
- Provide 2 packs of Shirataki (OR Itokonnyaku) *400 to 500g.
- Use 200 g of Atsu-age (Deep Fried Tofu).
- Provide 1 of small piece Ginger *sliced into fine strips.
- Take 1/2 cup of Dashi *OR 1/2 cup Water & 1/4 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Shirataki & Atsu-age (Deep Fried Tofu):
- Rinse Shirataki (it has a strong smell), drain well, and cut about 5cm in length. Cut Atsu-age (Fried Tofu) into bite size pieces..
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and cook until sauce is almost gone..
Shirataki noodles literally make no sense. Shirataki noodles (aka miracle noodles, aka konjak noodles, aka konnyaku noodles) is an ingredient popular in Asian cuisine. It's made from konjak plant which is ground and then shaped into noodles, fettuccini or even rice. Shirataki noodles are almost zero calorie and zero carb. Shirataki products and other Glucomannan containing foods are sometimes recommended for weight loss.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Shirataki & Atsu-age (Deep Fried Tofu) makes your day joyful.