Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Prosciutto Bruschetta recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Prosciutto Bruschetta recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prosciutto bruschetta recipe. To cook prosciutto bruschetta you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Prosciutto Bruschetta:
- Get 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 package of prosciutto (6 oz.).
- Get 1 of large tomato, diced.
- Take 1 loaf of crusty French bread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning, basil and oregeno.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Prosciutto Bruschetta:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Slice the loaf of French bread in half, lengthwise. Set both halves onto a foil lined baking ban. Set aside..
- In a small skillet, heat the oil on medium heat and once oil is warm, add the garlic. Cook for about 2 or so minutes, until garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and use a pastry brush to spread the oil and garlic all over the bread halves. If you need to, use a spoon to get all the garlic onto the bread as well..
- In the same skillet, pan fry the prosciutto, for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly. Dice up the tomato and sprinkle it evenly over the bread halves along with the seasonings. Then roughly chop the prosciutto and spread the pieces evenly over the top..
- Sprinkle both of the cheeses evenly over the loaves, about 1/4 cup per loaf of each. Bake for 5 or so minutes, just until the cheese has melted and the bread has crisped up a bit. Slice into individual pieces to serve..
- Refrigerate any leftovers. To reheat, wrap the amount you want to reheat in foil and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, or until heated..
If you like bacon, there's a pretty good chance you'll love Prosciutto. It's an Italian cured ham typically served thinly. Varieties of Prosciutto, Coppa and Salami Bruschetta #Affiliate #vanillaechoes, #Bruschetta, #Prosciutto, #Salami. A great change to regular bruschetta. Lay the prosciutto on the bread slices, cutting it if necessary to fit.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Prosciutto Bruschetta turns your day cheerful.