Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Satay Curry and coconut rice recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Satay Curry and coconut rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to satay curry and coconut rice recipe. You can cook satay curry and coconut rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Satay Curry and coconut rice:
- Prepare 2 tins of coconut milk.
- You need 1 inch of fresh ginger.
- Take 2 heaped tbsp of peanut butter.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 400 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion.
- Use of Basmati rice.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Satay Curry and coconut rice:
- In a blender or food processor, add in your tin of coconut milk, inch of ginger, 2 cloves of garlic, peanut butter, 1 tsp of brown sugar and soy sauce. Waz it up until blended..
- Dice up the white onion and add to a dry or piled pan, fry up until browned. When browned add in your chicken breast (diced) and brown off..
- When the chicken is browned up, pour over the satay sauce from the blender and bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes..
- In another pan, empty your other tin of coconut milk into it, refill the tin with basmati rice and empty into the pan, add cold water to the tin and once again empty into the pan. Add salt and pepper to the rice and give it a stir..
- Bring the rice to a boil, reduce to a simmer and give it one more stir and place a lid over. Leave to cook for 15 minutes.
- When the rice is finished cooking the curry should be reduced enough for a nice creamy sauce with tender meat. Plate up and garnish with some fresh coriander..
A luxuriously creamy curry made with crispy tofu and a glossy peanut satay sauce! But this recipe is more of a curry that you can spoon out onto rice. You still have the same flavours, but cooked in a less fiddly. Serve over coconut rice and garnish with coriander leaves and chopped roasted peanuts. Satay is my favourite but the coconut rice as well makes for the perfect combination.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Satay Curry and coconut rice makes your day joyful.