Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Sate Lilit Bali (Indonesian Balinese Fish satay) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Sate Lilit Bali (Indonesian Balinese Fish satay) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sate lilit bali (indonesian balinese fish satay) recipe. To make sate lilit bali (indonesian balinese fish satay) you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Sate Lilit Bali (Indonesian Balinese Fish satay):
- Prepare 700 gr of pangasius fillet.
- Provide 2 of garlic.
- Take 4 of shallots.
- Provide 2 of candlenut.
- Provide 3 cm of ginger.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of tumeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of galangal powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black galangal powder.
- Prepare 30 gr of dried grated coconut.
- You need of Salt.
- Take 10 of lemongrass stems.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Sate Lilit Bali (Indonesian Balinese Fish satay):
- Put all of the ingredients in the food processor, except for the lemongrass stems. Feel the texture. It should be sticky and easy to be molded..
- Wrap the lemongrass stems with the minced fish..
- Pre heat the oven into 180 c degree. When it's heated, put the fish satay in and set the timer for 25 minutes..
- Bake the fish in the oven. You might want to flip them on the last 10 minutes..
- Smell that inviting lemongrass aroma from your oven? That means your satay lilit is done!.
- Tip for a more exotic experience: enjoy your satay lilit with "sambal matah" (chopped chilies, shallots, salt, and lemongrass powder showered in hot olive oil). This sambal is really hot! My husband would describe this exotic experience as "a kind of pain" 😉😅.
In my Sate Lilit Bali recipe, added a special Balinese dipping sauce. Certain sate is actually served for breakfast to go with Indonesian chicken congee. Satay lilit in Bali is easy to found,in the warung,in the street even in fancy restaurant,but the taste is depend on quality of fish meat,more fresh the fish. Sate Lilit adalah sebuah varian sate asal Bali. Sate ini terbuat dari daging babi, ikan, ayam, daging sapi, atau bahkan kura-kura yang dicincang, kemudian dicampur dengan parutan kelapa, santan, jeruk nipis, bawang merah, dan merica.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Sate Lilit Bali (Indonesian Balinese Fish satay) turns your day cheerful.