What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Almost Spanish Chicken recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Almost Spanish Chicken recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to almost spanish chicken recipe. To make almost spanish chicken you need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Almost Spanish Chicken:
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of Salt and black pepper.
- Take 8 of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Get 2 of peppers (red or 1 red & 1 green), deseeded and sliced.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 1 of leek, sliced.
- Take 50 g of sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and wiped dry.
- Provide 100 g of Serrano ham, torn into 2 cm pieces or several slices chorizo.
- Take 225 g of brown basmati or long-grain rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of zatar.
- Prepare 1 of bird’s eye chili, finely chopped.
- Prepare 250 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Get 250 ml of dry white wine.
- Get 50 g of black or green olives, pitted.
- You need 1 of small orange, in segments.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Almost Spanish Chicken:
- Pre-heat your oven to Gas Mark 4 or your electric equivalent. This is 160C on my Neff Circotherm but is more like 180C for other ovens..
- Season the chicken thighs well..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large casserole and brown the chicken thighs all over, in small batches not all at once. Set aside..
- Use a very little wine to deglaze the bottom of the casserole, add the third tbsp of oil. When hot, add the onions, gently fry for 3 minutes, then add the peppers, garlic, chili and leek and fry for a further 3 minutes or until just turning brown, stirring occasionally..
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and Serrano ham/chorizo and stir gently but thoroughly..
- Stir in the rice. Once it’s coated, add the tomato purée, smoked paprika, thyme and zatar..
- Add the stock and wine and stir thoroughly. Bring to a fast simmer..
- Reduce to a gentle simmer and carefully place the chicken thighs on top without disturbing the rice. Similarly place the orange segments and olives..
- Put on a tight-fitting lid and transfer to the pre-heated oven. Cook for around 1 hour. The rice should be cooked but still with a little “bite”..
- Serve piping hot onto warmed plates..
The trick to jerk chicken is nailing the flavor and consistency of the marinade. It should be paste-y, but not too thick and not too thin. This recipe starts with making the marinade, proceeds with cooking the chicken, and then mixes the chicken into a delicious Alfredo sauce to give it a Caribbean flavor. There are so many versions of chicken cacciatore in the world that it's almost impossible to describe what the dish is in any kind of definitive way. Here, we present a blueprint for making the recipe any way you want, whether loaded with tomatoes and red peppers, or studded with earthy mushrooms.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Almost Spanish Chicken turns your day cheerful.