Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent My lamb and chickpea curry ! recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent My lamb and chickpea curry ! recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my lamb and chickpea curry ! recipe. To cook my lamb and chickpea curry ! you only need 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty My lamb and chickpea curry !:
- Take 1 kg of lamb chopped in chunks.
- Get 1 can of chick peas.
- Take 1 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balti paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of madras curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of meat masala powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh coriander.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 2 of red onion thinnley sliced.
- Get 1 of large tomato chopped.
- You need of For the rice.
- Use 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Use 2 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide of Red/ green/ yellow food colouring powder.
- Prepare of For yogurt.
- Take Half of cucumber peeled and chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato deseeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mint sauce.
- Provide of Then mix season and put in fridge till everythings done.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing My lamb and chickpea curry !:
- Wash lamb and to a metal bowl and 4 big table spoon yogurt the 1tbsp balti paste and 1 tsp salt then mix all togeather and put in fridge 1 hour..
- Meanwhile chopped red onion thinnley and start fryin in the saucpan till softend the add the chopped tomato mix around 4 mins longer then add garlic paste and spices mix around then take the meat out the fridge and add to the saucepan and mix all around till all meats coated then add 1 cup of water and heat up on a high heat then turn down to meduim heat then add lid and leave cook 1hr once the water has reduced to your likeing depend how much sauce u want and the tomato puree and coriander..
- And cook longer on a low heat for a further 10 mins.then top with 1 tbsp ghee..
- Wash rice till clean heat 2 1/2 cups of water or just take from heated kettle 2tbspoon oil and 1 tbsp salt boil then add rice and leave boil till water reduced and gone the turn hear completley down on the smallest flame and just tip the food color on little dots either side of the rice then colour 15 mins checking and stiriing the rice halfway threw..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your My lamb and chickpea curry ! turns your day cheerful.