Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Malaysian Satay sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Malaysian Satay sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysian satay sauce recipe. To make malaysian satay sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Malaysian Satay sauce:
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 300 g of peanuts.
- You need 3 cm of ginger.
- You need 2 cm of galangal (wild ginger).
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli paste.
- Prepare 2 of lemon grass.
- Prepare 70 g of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Take of Salt, oil and water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Malaysian Satay sauce:
- Roast the peanuts at 200c for 20 minutes. Then blitz in blender with the ginger, galangal and lemon grass. Tip into a bowl and keep to the side..
- Blitz the onion in the blender then fry in 2 tbsp oil until brown..
- Add the chilli paste, peanut mixture, tamarind paste and sugar and add enough water to make a thick soup consistency..
- Add salt, sugar and chilli to taste. Simmer until you reach preferred consistency..
- In Malaysia this is typically served with chicken or beef satay, raw red onion, cucumber and chunks of compressed rice..
Meanwhile, you may enjoy the original flavor of the. I had shared my Malaysian Chicken Satay and Chicken Satay Burger recipes here on Wok & Skillet Confession: When I've finished eating my Satay, I would eat just the sauce with a spoon then lick the. Blend shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger using hand blender or food processor until it becomes a smooth paste. Served with choice of egg corn, curry or. A popular dish made from small pieces of meat or fish grilled on a skewer and served with a spicy peanut sauce, originating.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Malaysian Satay sauce turns your day joyful.